- How SFChat saves chat messages
- What information is collected
- How collected information is used
- How cookies is used
SFChat does NOT save chat history on a server. SFChat removes messages as soon as they successfully delivered to addresser. In the case when messages were not obtained then SFChat automatically removes all chat information that linked to chats older then 24 hours.
SFChat does NOT collect any information that can identify person directly or indirectly.
- Page view statistics
- Action click on "create chat" and "join chat" buttons
Collected information is used for:
- Maintain accessibility: detect errors, server connection down etc.
- Analyze on what languages SFChat should be translated first
- Choose direction for growth
Cookie is used for Google Analytics purpose and for protection of Cross-site request forgery attack.